Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It always comes in threes...

Bad news that is. First, I forgot to turn in some insurance paperwork that I didn't know I had to sign since I thought it was only if you wanted a change in insurance. Nope, everyone had to do it. Hopefully the HR folks will forgive me and accept it late. I can't go without insurance. Second bad news is that our truck is broken, and unfixable. We are going to have to buy a car this next weekend. Unfortunately, RJ has to go to Phoenix this weekend, and I will be without a way to get to and from daycare and school on Friday. While I was dealing with all of this information at school yesterday during my lunchbreak, I got the third bad news... Stirling was running a fever at daycare and I needed to either pick him up or go give him some Tylenol. I had to rush over during the last 15 minutes of lunch and gave him the medicine, poor tyke. He wasn't looking good. Last night he had a temperature of 103.9! And it is almost that high today. RJ is going to have to come up from San Luis to take us to the pediatrician, since he took the car and I stayed home with Stirling. My poor little boy! I hate not being able to fix what is wrong. He just isn't himself. Normally, he is on the go constantly, but today has wanted to be held and sit in my lap all day. Oh, it makes me sad... sniff, sniff.

No comments:

Post a Comment