Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Purses


Waaahh!! My purse broke. I have been carrying the same purse for about 10 years. It was a little, sporty looking thing that I could hang across my body. I loved it. I had been thinking about getting another, more "fashion forward" purse so I could have two of them. Luckily, the old purse broke in the parking lot of the mall as we were about to go in. It was decided- I was getting a new purse! My new one is more mature and stylish. It is also mommy sized, whereas the old one was definitely not. I found out today in fact that I can fit a spare diaper, a sippy cup, a small tupperware of Cheerios, and a board book in my purse along with all of my own things. Wow! Maybe this was a good change. It is kind of weird what your purse says about you though. Oh well, I guess it was time to move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment